Topic: The Deltan Sector: Redux and Complete

[size=150]EDIT[/size]

Took out the poll, that seems unfair to the contest to pre-dispose your submission based on input from people

(sorry BrotherAdso, but I did say I'd edit these pretty harshly)

If you want to ask that poll, go ahead and do it on the "regular" starmada forum.

Mr. Hard-nosed Editor Guy

jim

-----------------------------------

Ah, well.  With more uploads now allowed, the Deltan Sector's commercial ship market, perfect for any aspiring privateer or corporate mercenary, hell, even many smaller planetary governments, can be detailed in proper order.

All these come complete and ready to play!  Each ship has a PDF record and a ready-made 2 inch hex with a stunning portrait (heh) and much of the classes' vital information on it.  For fast play, I suggest keeping track of hull points on a d20 placed on the paper hex, using markers or notes to keep track of other damage, and having only one PDF sheet per class, so you can refence the weapons.

Attatched to this post is the .xls file for the ships, and an archived .doc master list of the ships and of their new weapons abilities, ship abilities, and fighter types for your perusal.

Background and fluff can be seen in my smaller Deltan Sector thread below, and more will be forthcoming.  Please, give me feedback and let me know all this work isn't useless and/or unappreciated by the masses of Starmada-ers...

Re: The Deltan Sector: Redux and Complete

Attatched is a .zip containing JPEGS of the fighters and a .doc with their background.  This is split into three pieces to meet the 256kb limit on .zip sizes.

Attatched are three .zips containing ship JPEGs, ship PDF record sheets, and a .doc about background.  See the earlier thread for teasers and the background.

Attatched are four .zips containing the hex JPEGs, PDF records, and a .doc background for ships between hull 7 and 12, and 150-350 points -- generally understood as the mainstays of any fleet.

Attatched are four .zips containing the hex JPEGs, PDF records, and backgrounds for ships 13-16 hull, the largest and most powerful craft available on the (semi-legal) open market in the Deltan Sector.

Again, see the earlier thread for background recap and some teasers of the Bolero heavy cruiser.

And the extras...only three attatchments per post, buggerall.