Topic: Online catalog

Well, I'm not quite ready to make it "public", but I will notify all of you about the latest and greatest development in MJ12-land:

Introducing the MJ12 eStore!

All your MJ12 buying habits can now be sated in one location... check it out:

mj12games.com/catalog

It's still in "beta" release, so to speak. Please let me know of any problems and/or bugs you may find.

Thanks! smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: Online catalog

For the FAQ: postage, insurance, shipping method, returns policy.

Well, it's "live", in the sense that you can order our books through it:

http://mj12games.com/catalog/

However, it's still not "public", as I'd like to get all the bugs worked out before the masses come thru... smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Majestic Twelve Games would like to announce that our online store is now ready for business! Check it out at:

www.mj12games.com/catalog/

In addition, we'd like to further announce that we are now an authorized American distributor for Brigade Models' excellent line of wargaming miniatures.

Starting immediately, we will be selling Brigade Models' starter packs for the Universal Game of Starship Combat, Starmada X. In the coming months, we will be carrying many other products, including their exclusive Iron Stars miniatures.

To celebrate these developments, from now until February 12, shipping from our online catalog to any part of the world is just $2 per order -- just consider it our Groundhog's Day Special.

For more information on Starmada X, Iron Stars, and all our other products, please visit our web site at www.mj12games.com.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com