Topic: Silver Machine

My first supplement, done with pen+paper and then entered into the Drydock.

After years of creating various titles, my imagination in that way at least has been exhausted. I had been toying with naming various VBAM campaigns I'd run after singles I have, over the years, had on my MP3 player, but I decided to go ahead and start my new naming convention with my first SUE supplement. I've had this one on my MP3 for a while now (enough that my musical tastes have changed sufficiently that I've not listened to it for a while), but ehh, it's not too bad a name. If you want more 'The End of the Beginning' or 'Iron Air' style names for my supplements, just let me know...:)

The original version had an incorrect CRat for the defence satellites. Version 1.02 (with correct CRat) is below.

Re: Silver Machine

Version 1.02.

Re-fixed the defence satellites' CRats (or un-fixed it--the Drydock was correct and I was wrong)

Re: Silver Machine

I'm posting this up in all my design threads to address the new Carronade modifiers.

Because of the new modifiers affecting Carronade weapons, I'm just going to point out to any potential users that these ships, being designed with the prior modifiers, will be unbalanced when going up against ships designed with the new modifiers. Seeing as they are mainly designed to duel with themselves, that shouldn't be too much of an issue, but.../shrugs