Topic: Four days to go...

Just in case you didn't know, unless something changes, in four days I will be deleting my Lockdown SUE:RA supplements due to their errors. This error revolves around the AEGIS Fire Control discrepancy between my Shipbuilder (which I used) and the Drydock. As I do not know what the error is, and can't find out without external help, I ask if ANYONE can please help.

Ships in my supplements without AEGIS seem to be accurate, but AEGIS seems to be the exception.

TL:DR: Discrepancy between Shipbuilder and Drydock; need help resolving.

Re: Four days to go...

Still not sure I understand the discrepancy. Please post example(s).

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

I posted some examples in the thread which you responded to on 15th November [B]('A couple questions')[/B]: four ships with roughly similar designs, but two (the Megaliths) had PDS, while two (the Gigaliths) had Defensive batteries, and one each of those two had AEGIS Fire Control. The only difference between the two Megaliths is the addition of AEGIS, and the sane applies to the Gigaliths. I also included a rundown of their respective SU and ORAT figures.

Good news: the Shipbuilder is doing things correctly.

Bad news: the Drydock is wrong. sad

Both were computing the PDS+Aegis combination properly; however, the Drydock was improperly handling Defensive+Aegis. Update coming shortly.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Phew, my six month's work wasn't wasted, then.../weak smile

Because of this, my supplements will remain up.

Hi Dan,

Would you mind posting the DryDock fix for this? I would like to update the LibreOffice version of DryDock I converted to match your changes without having to re-convert the latest Excel version all over again.

DryDock LibreOffice version: http://forum.mj12games.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12916&p=41978&hilit=DryDock#p41978

David

mj12games post_id=42058 time=1605893718 user_id=2 wrote:

Good news: the Shipbuilder is doing things correctly.

Bad news: the Drydock is wrong. sad

Both were computing the PDS+Aegis combination properly; however, the Drydock was improperly handling Defensive+Aegis. Update coming shortly.