Topic: Modifying dry dock for FT ships

In the Full Thrust setting book you've used a modified formula to calculate total space units for construction. Where would I go within the spreadsheet to change that formula so I can build some modified ships for the setting? I know you mentioned the change is approximately the same as having a -1 tech level in all fields but I'd like to give some of the nations slightly different tech levels as well so don't want to just use that to create their base level. I also want to tweak it slightly to create some aliens species with higher overall tech levels; some aliens will use the base/core formula and some will use another modified one (something that gives them about a +1 or +0.5 all areas, but haven't done the math yet to determine what that factor would be).
     As a side note I'm using the version of the spreadsheet designed for open office. Note sure if that's relevant to my question or not.
     I also noticed while browsing these forums you mentioned you plan to cover the aliens from Fleetbook 2 down the road as well; are you also planning to eventually cover any of the other ranges of models GZG produces such as UNSC or the minor powers? I'm currently considering using a simple system for generating the layered armors some of the aliens use by saying total armor/screens costs is equal to +1 point of armor per additional layer (so three layers of armor with 5, 4, and 3 points would be the same price as 15 standard points). Simi-Lancing weapons count each layer individually for dividing armor (so the above example would divide 1/4 of the damage to rolls and each layer of armor). Lancing weapons would bypass the first layer as in the rules annex then each deeper layer soaks one additional point compared to the previous layer (so 2-1-0 damage is absorbed by each layer in the above example). If you already have better ideas for how layered armor should work I'd gladly listen.