1 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:16:07)

Topic: Blast From The Past (all my supplements)

After some anticipation, here are all the supplements I released without Drake notation, with Drake notation (including some that have never before been released)

[attachment=1]001-Blast From The Past--old SAE supplements re-done.png[/attachment]

Assyria Six

Post's attachments

Assyria Six--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 852.97 kb, 2 downloads since 2022-12-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

2 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:17:32)

Re: Blast From The Past (all my supplements)

[attachment=1]Coalition Resurgent--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Cracked Reflections--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement v1.02.pdf[/attachment]

Cracked Reflections had an error. This has now been rectified and represented by the re-naming to volume 1.02

Post's attachments

Coalition Resurgent--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 479.26 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

3 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:18:03)

[attachment=2]Federation and Union--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=1]From The Darkness, Light--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=0]If You Don't Ask...A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

Post's attachments

Federation and Union--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 517.1 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

4 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:18:42)

[attachment=2]Interregnum--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Iron Air--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Let Sleeping Wizards Lie--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

Post's attachments

From The Darkness, Light--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 569.56 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

5 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:19:04)

[attachment=2]Looking Through Glasses--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Splitting the Commonwealth--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=0]The Eratran Cluster--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

Post's attachments

If You Don't Ask...A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 402.82 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

6 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:19:30)

[attachment=2]The Future of The Past--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=1]The Narredem Sector--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=0]The Stars Fantastic--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

Post's attachments

Interregnum--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 588.96 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

7 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:19:49)

[attachment=2]Too Few Guardians--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=1]The Three Body Problem--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=0]The Unveiled Serpent--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf[/attachment]

Post's attachments

Iron Air--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 793.44 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

8 (edited by mort2018confed 2022-12-10 13:20:17)

Note: I placed the supplements in-line because, with having to drag-and-drop, they were in reverse alphabetical order, so I placed them inline to restore the alphabetical order.

If there are any problems, please let me know.

Post's attachments

Let Sleeping Wizards Lie--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 465.28 kb, 1 downloads since 2022-12-10 

Aaand ..the post-spam begins. Apologies for this, but the forum won't let me add more than one attachment per post

Post's attachments

Looking Through Glasses--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 535.44 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Splitting the Commonwealth:

Post's attachments

Splitting the Commonwealth--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 562.62 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

The Eratran Cluster. I am adding extraneous text to make sure the interval between posts is 60sec

Post's attachments

The Eratran Cluster--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 466.19 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

The Future of the Past. 15 days to go, which for me will be spent posting...

Post's attachments

The Future of The Past--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 847.45 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

The Narredem Sector. I am starting to think multiple small supplements were a bad idea

Post's attachments

The Narredem Sector--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 492.59 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

The Stars Fantastic. Unfortunately, I don't think a compilation supplement will work either with a 2Mb attachment limit. Hey ho...

Post's attachments

The Stars Fantastic--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 590.83 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Too Few Guardians. Yeah, can't post more than one attachment per post. If I used a standard computer like at the library I might, but...

Post's attachments

Too Few Guardians--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 615.3 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

The Unveiled Serpent. For anyone wondering why I'm keeping the previous in-line attachments, it's to remind me what I need to post next.

Post's attachments

The Unveiled Serpent--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 1.2 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

Aand, last but not least, The Three Body Problem.

Post's attachments

The Three Body Problem--A Blast From The Past SAE Supplement.pdf 966.2 kb, 1 downloads since 2022-12-10