Topic: Auto-generated SSDs

So, we've been working on A Thing with our friends at Ad Astra Games... As part of an ongoing project to do automatic conversions of Squadron Strike ship designs to Starmada stats, we're implementing auto-created XML SSDs. Here are some examples for you to look over.

What do you think?

Post's attachments

Chandra__Friends.pdf 638.18 kb, 13 downloads since 2022-12-07 

Chandra__Friends_2.png 209.8 kb, 1 downloads since 2022-12-07 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

Re: Auto-generated SSDs

I LOVE these! The clean design is really nice...nothing feels cramped or cluttered. I like the overall flow, layout and the graphical look of the arcs and such.
As someone who likes the design process of SS and has dabbled with it a bit but prefers the gameplay of Stamada I think this is great. Ad Astra has some computer game aids as well...haven't had much experience with them but maybe we could see something like those creep over to Starmada for course plotting and some other things to speed up gameplay (not to get done quicker- to blow up more stuff big_smile ) Official calculators/plotters would be better than my janky spreadsheets.
I think it's outstanding that the game designers can work together and fill all the niches for everyone's tastes smile

Cheers!
Erik

Re: Auto-generated SSDs

Getting closer to a Major Announcement... wink

Post's attachments

Benthic_Gorgon__Friends.png 379.12 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com