Topic: Drydock for Starfleet

Hi,

I am having some difficulties to make Star Trek SSDs with current drydock.

The "Engine Power Ratio" is not available in the systems.

Photon Torpedo includes an "- Overload" feature with 2PP trait, not sure how to add this.

Drone Rack, not sure how to add the MA 6 range and remove the arcs

Let me know if there is any workaround.

Thanks

Re: Drydock for Starfleet

Due to the nature of our agreement with ADB, we can't allow players to build their own Star Fleet SSDs. Sorry.

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com

No problem, I was able to modify tables to reflect what I needed and also added the dual mode weapons option. (found the information is this forum).

My mistake to have mentioned Star Trek, but I think the requested information could be applied for any independent custom design regardless agreement you have.

Please have in mind that nobody can restrict others to make star trek, or whatever sci-fi ships they want to do, as a matter of fact I am only doing for my own enjoyment only.

Thanks anyways.

mj12games wrote:

Due to the nature of our agreement with ADB, we can't allow players to build their own Star Fleet SSDs. Sorry.

Just to clarify - does that mean I shouldn't have posted that Google Sheet a couple of months back (it technically allows people to make their own SFU ships from existing material, as long as they have access to the source material - it does the calculations for hull, engines, etc., but doesn't cover weapons and arcs)?

Or does that just mean that we can't post a copy of DryDock modified to make SFU ships?

It means I can't encourage anything, nor can I provide "official" conversion info. Whatever y'all choose to do is your business... smile

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com