Topic: Starmada: Brigade for 2024!

Back in 2004, as part of Starmada's 10th anniversary, we held a contest to create SSDs for the various fleets produced by Brigade Models. As the game has progressed since then, I have often wanted to go back and revisit those brilliant miniatures.

No better time than the present, I guess -- so who's up for another contest? The stakes aren't super high: attribution in an upcoming product, along with the adoration of your fellow starship commanders. But who needs anything more than that? smile

I've put up a Google spreadsheet with the various ships from Brigade's six largest fleets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

If you're interested, take a look to see which ships I need designs for, along with the hull sizes I've somewhat arbitrarily set for each. Some variance is allowable (say +/-1 hull) but please stay close as I'd like to be sure there is some consistency.

You can upload your results on our discussion forums, or Discord server, or Facebook page: links for each can be found at the mj12.games web site.

Have fun!

Daniel Kast
Majestic Twelve Games
cricket@mj12games.com