Topic: Some cool 28mm Power Armour

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/865778/
My goodness, these look nice. That power armour + assault rifle look just begs for Defiance IMO (especially since almost the entire rest of the range is blehh in my opinion).

Re: Some cool 28mm Power Armour

yeah, I saw those too.

they are some really nice figures. Not sure how they ended it up in that line either.

Once these come out, they'll probably the best stand-ins for the Assault Troopers (although obviously they can't beat the official ones we've been promised wink). Certainly have the most plasmariflesque weapons among the alternatives (like Mongoose's Cap Troopers etc.) -- not in any particular way like the pix in the Defiance book obviously, but still.

They are quite nice...would make good "national" units of Assault Troopers for the Nordic Alliance...or maybe the Boers.

I think it's horribly cruel that these came out JUST as I'd got enough PI to call my UNE force "finished". This is about the first time I've looked at a miniature currently in production (almost) and thought it was better in concept and design than the UNE troopers (usually either concept or design is lacking IMO).....
and they look a lot like Boers to me, it's the posing I think.