Topic: Arty question

No brainer, but I want to make sure.

I don't have to buy IF capable if I'm already purchasing the artillery feature, do I?

Re: Arty question

Unless the write up specifically includes the IF ability, then it needs to be purchased.

Arty that defaults as DF only?  I dunno  smile

Okay....trying to answer stuff from my desk at work without the rules in front of me is obviously a bad idea. wink  The description inferred that arty could have IF by default...but didn't come right out and say that.  I've clarified that...and tweaked the HP cost a tiny bit to split the difference, so to speak.   tongue

Artillery-
This weapon does not fire missiles but instead fires large shells in an arcing trajectory with a GPS guidance system and minimal self-correction ability.  Unlike missile tubes, an artillery piece is capable of firing more than one round per tube, yet still does not have the ammunition capacity that kinetic weapons do.  An artillery piece has an ammunition load of 5 shells.  Each reload will add an additional 5 shells when taken instead of the one that missiles gain.  Due to the arcing trajectory of its shells, Artillery weapons are able to utilize indirect fire by default.
Hard Point Multiplier: x3.2