Re: Any ETA on the next revision of For The Masses?

Well, if you wait, you won't get to have any input on the second edition.

and at $9.95 how can you go wrong smile

and if you wait, who knows how long it will be before we nail down the actual details of the second edition.

actually, you should buy two copies in case the first electronic copy gets too dog-eared from constant re-reading of the cool background material...:D

If you're wondering how it plays, get the free download and set up the game in there, just for testing, you should be able to play just from the free download and then you can decide.

um, because if you wait, puppies will die of cancer?

oh, yeah, from a recent post in this very thread, the races are:

Alvernan (knightly medieval types)
Boreal (Northern Barbarians)
Azwetan (like zulus)
Dwarves (well, they're short and polite)
Wood Elves (you know...)
Grimmpule (Nasty little creatures. ick)
Haedun (Animal people)
Laxud (craaaazy lizards)
Orcs (grrr)
Man Orcs (Half-orc types)
Saxid (trading lizards)

but we'd love to see a background book based in reality, that would rock!

There's no reason you can't make mongols and chinese fight.  If you buy the full set you can build the races yourself (ansd submit them for great Kudos)

where do i find the down load Please i dont want the puppies to die!!!

http://mj12games.com/ftm/ftmdemo.pdf

with the standard caveat: These files are made available for personal use only; please do not make numerous printouts, or pass the files to third parties. If your friends want copies, tell them to come here and get their own!

read, play, enjoy.

I mean it, if you miss even one of those, the puppies will be seriously maimed and may not make it through the night.

Thanks cant wait to try them i was getting sick of reading the others I have hehehehehehehehehe. :twisted: